Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blacktop Basketball Court located in Johnston, RI.




6'7" SnapSports NorthEast President, Craig Bryden busy painting! I know I shouldnt be painting but I LOVE to paint. It is my passion! That is why I love my job!


Done! Well not really because bounceback shocktower tiles will be on the court in Late September!



This customer named Thomas found my SnapSports postcard in his mailbox one weekend when I was in RI for one of my son s AAU Basketball tournament in Portsmouth, RI. He called the day after receiving my postcard. We met at his pizza restaurant for an appointment. He was very interested getting a court in possible in Sept but wanted me to paint 3 point lines on his existing blacktop court first. The rain kept us off the court for few weeks. Finally today I called Thomas to see if he was ready for me to come to paint the lines? We came and painted the lines and Thomas liked it very much the way I did with 3 point lines. Thomas asked us to come to his restaurant for dinner after we were done. We had pizza and the pizzas were great! Thomas told me that he wanted me to stop by again in September because he is ready to deposit to get bounceback shocktower tiles for his existing blacktop court!!! I cant wait to go back for more pizza! Of course I am looking forward installing his court soon! Oh yea Thomas gave me permission to leave my SnapSports post cards on the counter for his customers to take!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice place to play ball. latest sports news

Unknown said...

I have visited this place and it was so relaxing. game sportswear

Unknown said...

I have visited this place and Its was great moment with this place.Asphalt Basketball Court is very interesting and enjoyable place in North East.
Thanks