Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ASD Boys Basketball team finished 3-14 for the season..

2007-2008 ASD Boys Varsity Basketball Team

ASD All Star Players

Our Boys basketball team ended last weekend.  We had a ESDAA Basketball tournament last weekend and lost a heart breaking game at the buzzer.  Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf hit a miracle 3 point shot to beat my boys.  Final score: 47-44.  We led the whole game and was up by 12 points with 4 minutes left.  My boys panic as they tried to control the clock and missed 4 wide open lay ups the last 2 minutes.  It was the toughest loss for me during my 7 years coaching experience.  Good News, ESDAA (Eastern School for the Deaf Athletic Association) teams voted my boys as number 4 seed out of 8 teams for next year ESDAA tournament.  We should have a good year next year because we will have 7 seniors and they are used to my system now.
Enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments: