Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A special night my son, Daron will never the day with Charlie Bell Milwaukee Bucks Point Guard

Charlie Bell, Milwaukee Bucks Point Guard and I kept in touch via Twitter for almost a year. We have became friends and played on Xbox LIVE few times playing Madden! Charlie gave my son and I free tickets and passes to watch him play against the New York Knicks at the Garden last night... After the game, we waited for Charlie Bell to get out of locker room. He went up immediately to my son Daron and gave him his game day sneakers that he wore last night with his signature on em. Daron had a HUGE smile and didnt know what to say to Charlie! I told Daron, "You need to say something back to Charlie" Then Daron was shy and said, "Thank you Charlie" Charlie introduced me to his wife, Kenya. Kenya is a beautiful lady! Charlie is a great gentlemen and we had a nice time chatting. We wished we stay longer to chat more with him and his wife but we had to go because it was 3 hours drive to get back home during the snow! Charlie is hoping to see us again when his team plays against the Celtics in Boston on April. We will be there Charlie! Maybe we can get something to eat after the game since we dont live far away from Boston! By the way Charlie may be interested having me to build his backyard court this summer. For sure I would bring Daron with me so he could beat Charlie one on one on his new court!!! ;-) For sure I am going to build him a UConn Court!!! Just Kidding Charlie ;-) I know he would want a Michigan State Spartans Court in his backyard!!! Thanks Charlie for everything and you made my son a very happy boy! He talked all day about your sneakers and meeting you last night! Thanks again!!!

SnapSports NorthEast son, Daron, SnapSportsNorthEast President, Craig Bryden and Charlie Bell, NBA Point Guard

Very Proud Daron holding Charlie Bell s signature sneakers!

No comments: