Sunday, November 16, 2008

Very EXCITING to be with SnapSports!

Hello Everyone!

I would like to make a special announcement. I am very exciting to be with SnapSports after working with Rhino Sports for 3 years. I met Dan Wollman (Vice President of SnapSports) for an interview at UNO's 2 months ago. After the interview, I felt very comfortable with him and decided right away that I wanted to be with SnapSports! Rhino was very disappointed to see me leave. Rhino products are excellent and of great quality yet pricey for most consumers. Rhino Western Massachusetts territory is not giving me much of an opportunity to expand my business. SnapSports is the company that seems to always win the best bids against Rhino as they offer several selections of products and various pricings. Working for SnapSports is going to be a better opportunity for me and my family in a long run. I will be doing sales/court installation for Northern Connecticut/Western Massachusetts Territories.

To all of my potential customers who are thinking about getting a backyard court, are more than welcome to contact me for an appointment to see SnapSports products. You really need to see SnapSports products. Their products are amazing. I wish I saw their products first before I worked for Rhino! Feel free to contact me anytime!

Please check my blog at least 1 time a month for news and updates! Feel free to post any comments here! :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Respectfully,
Craig Bryden
SnapSports of Northern Connecticut

Me and Dan

No comments: